luni, 19 septembrie 2011

Dilemma...


Every morning, your face is the first thing your lover or BF -- sees when he wakes up. If your face is terrible, he will have bad day-dreams all day in his office; coming home in the evening, the last face he sees is also yours. If you again give him a long face, he will have even more nightmares all night, but with the guidance, our life will improve and become more noble.

We cannot just be born into this world, live a few decades of hectic schooling, working, sweating, earning money, struggling with children or family problems, and then "kaput," finished,  and nothing more to that....

I (we)  must  have to have time for myself, to think, to be myself again, to be within myself, to develop my inner quality, to remember my inner quality - to be like an artist, like a very leisurely person, very loving, stress free, then I can give, then I can enjoy anything...

What does freedom mean to me? Does it mean the right to do anything I want, or does it go deeper than that? True freedom is that which takes me beyond boundaries I am normally accustomed to. It is to be able to do what I want, and to believe in whatever I want to believe.
.
Whatever comes,  I must enjoy. If, the good things come, better - then I take it as a gift and I enjoy whole-heartedly without any guilt, without any reservation, without any obstacles whatsoever in my heart or in my thinking. My nature is very free, very carefree, very easy, just like a child; if you give me something good, I accept it. I will not think that you want to trick me, or whether I deserve it or not. I just accept. And when the circumstance does not allow that I have comfort or richness in life then I am  also happy carry on that way.

Look at the butterfly... Its lifespan is so short, yet it enjoys itself thoroughly. It goes from flower to flower, the most beautiful creation of nature. It sucks nectar the sweetest thing in nature. Give it anything else to eat or drink, but it chooses only the best, honey.

Similarly, we should speak only sweetly, think and live beautifully and enjoy life. Sweetness is the secret of a beautiful life. Once we speak sweetly the whole world will speak sweetly to us. This should become our nature.

Play the game of life,  have that attitude. It's better than knowing what will happen in the future. Let's have the attitude of: "whatever will happen in the future, I'll face it". That is braver, more courageous  than just to want to know things about the future and feel fearful or resentful, or anticipate some kind of boredom, or disappointment, relief, and things like that. It's no good, it affects our natural growth, and affects our surprise.


8 comments:

Cher Duncombe on 19 septembrie 2011 la 17:50 spunea...

Dye, this is such an inspiring post. You are a wonderfully positive person and the world needs more of the attitude you generously give. Tomorrow is not promised so we must make the best of everything. Thank you for this thoughtful reminder.

Hugs!

Unknown on 19 septembrie 2011 la 18:45 spunea...

@askcherlock

We must always be open and accepting, then we will find our life is terrific, is completely in harmony and beautiful, and is a blessing everyday, twenty-four hours.

Thank you so much, angel! You're a sweet person and very special, to me.

Kisses!

Unknown on 28 septembrie 2011 la 09:33 spunea...

That's the attitude Dyeve! It's a golden rule: live the life we have and love the life we live. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post! A great reminder.

I know it's been a while my friend. I hope everything is well at your end.

Good day!

Unknown on 28 septembrie 2011 la 13:17 spunea...

@Cee

Sweeti, glad you where here.smiles.
I hope to write more often from now and make time for this blog, too.

kisses&hugs

Dy,

Anonim spunea...

Excellent! Inspirational!

Unknown on 1 octombrie 2011 la 11:52 spunea...

@mandy

Thank you so much, for visit!
best, Dy

COUNT SNEAKY on 8 octombrie 2011 la 04:17 spunea...

You have touched upon the great secret of how to be a person who is always welcome when you appear in anyone's life. This is a remarkably perceptive and, I think, brilliant post. My best.

nothingprofound on 12 octombrie 2011 la 17:59 spunea...

Dyeve, what a beautiful and luminous spirit you manifest here. Live now, love now, rejoice now, and don't worry what will become of you.

 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino