miercuri, 31 martie 2010

Black Is Magic


As designers are offended when they are copied models Dyeve is very picky when it comes to clothes she wear to certain events, on special occasion in her life -  just once or fifteen times in a year, and she chouse black dress almoust each time. Why? :)
You know designer Coco Chanel gave the world the little black dress. Black is the color of authority and power. It is popular in fashion because it makes people appear thinner, it is also stylish and timeless. Black also implies submission. 
Photobucket
Priests wear black to signify submission to God. Some fashion experts say a woman wearing black implies submission to men. Black outfits can also be overpowering, or make the wearer seem aloof or evil. Villains, such as Dracula, often wear black like I said in one of my other blog  DYEVE FASHION'S MAN WORLD
I like to dress in black becouse  make me feel a particular special, distinctive and gives me a  characteristically  mode of  a powerful woman, like I am.
Here's  one of my favorite designer Samantha Cole - a London based designer who has always had a passion and flair for fashion. Her style is best described as Victorian-Goth due to her uses basic colors such black, white and beiges. Her collection witch fits perfectly with my test is confident, sexy, contemporany, classy and unique.
Photobucket

                               Beautiful black dresses of Samantha Cole !!!


Well done Samantha, you're great babe!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown on 31 martie 2010 la 20:14 spunea...

Hello Dyeve! Black is also my all time favorite. There was a point in my life that clothes in my closet were almost all black. I disposed most of it and try to incorporate a little color on my wardrobe one point when I started to get bored on what I usually wear. I still love black though. I could wear that color everyday, except for some occasions like weddings or church events.

Coco Chanel really made the black and white classic.
Nice post Dyeve!!!!

XO
Butteryfly

Unknown on 1 aprilie 2010 la 01:36 spunea...

@"BUTTERY"fly

We all have good days and bad days, but every once in a while there's this perfect day wich is when I put a little black dress on me. :)))

God had this perfect day, that day when Chanel created the black and white classic dress.<3 :)

Thank you, dear.<3
XO

 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino