sâmbătă, 18 septembrie 2010

And I love You So ....


I am frustrated by the smallness of words, if you ask me to.. By the fact that right now human communication is limited and thouse patterns they are made crooked senses and feelings. I’m talking about words spoken in vain. Words which should not miss their presence and yet is more than redundancy in some cases, about words that come out of habit, when the soul should come about words that come too late when you don’t need them anymore, words who fail when they should make you feel better, words that fail instead to heal yourself, just words spoken in vain ... 

On the other hand, the words themselves were chipped by desire or by those needed patterns, like measures of perfection, of a life with respect. That "I love you" has become boring, even annoying, since of dozens of telenovelas scenery threw this words into a fade and false landscape, spoken in vain ... 
On a background of personal, family, and social difficulties it’s difficult to decide what is normal and healthy. This is related to that “high tolerance” for bad situations. Isn't always more simple to tell that individual “Get a f**k out of my life!”...And, guess what? That’s what they may do. They may not yell and scream, fight back, or try to fix the situation, they may not throw a brick through your window with an “I Love You, baby so much!” note tied to it. The most healthy decision is to avoid a relationship that includes aggressiveness,  or other forms of high-stress drama. So, upload that "so, much.." words .. and move on! 

Sometimes a word can hurt harder than a slap and sometimes a hug says more than a thousand words. Sometimes words can create a beautiful picture of the subject than he actually is. Sometimes words are just words that are lost in the air. We need to do all that we can to keep our nerves healthy. .. It isn't hard to accept people and get over by their often sharp words, for them, for me words remain after all just some words. 

Okay! Some of these words aforesaid may not apply to your particular situation. For me, words remain a tool of communication, remains indispensable, and if are used in the right direction, will remain with the core feature per each gram of beauty in each one of them. It’s not so hard for me to say "I miss you" or "I love you" when I feel the need to tell them, and is not so hard to offer a smile instead of words thrown especially on to our nerves, sometimes... But I don’t like words in vain so ... I love  you so, Elvis! 


PS _ So if anyone wants to throw one clean/or not pair of words at me this time, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino