marți, 25 mai 2010

Why I hate mail?


Thanks to my friends who sent me such important emails in 2009 and 2010. It's so wonderful that you included me in your quest to inform! I'm sure you wish to thank me for the same!

Because of you:

I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out from you that it's good for removing toilet stains. I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.

I smell awful, but thank goodness I stopped using deodorant because you said it causes cancer. I don't leave my car in any parking lot even though I sometimes have to walk about seven blocks, because you said that someone might drug me with a perfume sample and then try to rob me.

I also stopped answering the phone because you said that they will ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda, Singapore, Tokyo and maybe the Mars Rover.

I stopped consuming several foods because you said the estrogen they contain may turn me gay.

I also stopped eating chicken and hamburgers because you told me they are nothing more than horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers that are bred in a lab so that places like McDonalds can sell their Big Macs.

I also stopped drinking anything out of a can - you said that I will get sick from the rat feces and urine.

When I go to parties, I now don't mix with anybody - you said that someone will take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

I donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. That poor sick girl that was about to die in the hospital. Funny thing, she never seems to get any older.

I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I wrote, in anticipation of the $15,000.00 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I participated in their special e-mail program. It's weird, though, that my new free cell phone never arrived, and neither did the passes for my paid vacation to Disneyland.

But I am positive that all this is because of the chain I broke or forgot to follow and I got a curse from hell.

PS: If you don't send this by e-mail to at least 1200 people in the next ten seconds, a bird will shit on you tomorrow at 3:00 PM!

I HATE MAIL! 

Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonim spunea...

is this for real, i sure hope not my dear

Sci-Fi Gene on 27 mai 2010 la 12:03 spunea...

This virus works on the honour system. Please send this message to 20 of your friends, then delete one third of the files on your hard drive. Thanks for your assistance :)

Unknown on 28 mai 2010 la 21:47 spunea...

@theBluesman

Not exactily..but could be..:P


Have a nice week-end!..and thx

XO

Unknown on 28 mai 2010 la 21:50 spunea...

@Anonim

Multumesc frumos pentru cuvintele minunate si ma bucur ai postat un post de-al meu, la radiowishper (wich was a nice surprise for me!)np - enjoy!..
Am sa incerc sa iau legatura luni cu voi. Thx.

Un week-end cat mai placut!
XO

Dyeve

Unknown on 29 mai 2010 la 08:26 spunea...

@Sci-Fi Gene

I didn't check yet, but now I will if you say so, I trust you.:P

Thx for drop by! :)

See yaa'a!

Paul on 30 mai 2010 la 22:55 spunea...

LOL, it's why I hate mail too :p

Unknown on 1 iunie 2010 la 09:39 spunea...

@Paul

:)) Yeah! Too bad it doesn't work all the time for them. ^_^

Have a nice day too!

XO

Unknown on 3 iunie 2010 la 13:05 spunea...

Ha ha ha!
nice post Dyeve.

With love
Ben

Unknown on 5 iunie 2010 la 05:26 spunea...

@Ben Ralston

Thanl you Ben, to drop by.

Have a nice week-end!

XO

 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino