vineri, 25 iunie 2010

Missing you...


Each and every person has to achieve a mission on Earth. You have achived your mission more than enough ….I could get huge help from you My Beautiful Angel… who, lightened my life, my heart and my mind.

But, at that moment, a week ago , you My Angel choose to go in heaven and my heart stayed in place ... I could hardly get down the stairs .... shaking all over … I didn’t know what to do anymore ... and I don’t know if I realize what happened to me ... all I know is that even today I don’t know what to do without you... I didn’t feel  this way in  my entire life …Empty, empty soul…. 

I will never forget that you were My Guardian Angel all my life ...and I don’t know how to Thank You ..... I don’t understand why do you want to go away... because you're everything to me ....When I met you for the first time I learned to smile, to hope,to forgive..I felt protected in your arms each day of my entire life and even now... You defend and took care of me..and when I was scared you given me courage to smile...
Ok, I will be fine, becouse you want me to be like that...and you'll be near me...only If I could ask the stars to write..in the sky...how much I Love You....

Why, why did you choose that? You know sometimes I get home from work, or town, and for some reason I yell "Mom!?" like I used to when I got home to tell you about my day....But when I hear no answer I feel worse and worse. I keep shouting out for you..several minutes sometimes. I don't understand why all this happened to me, but in some ways I feel like I deserved it, because I haven't always known that “Every time you say you don't believe in fairies, a fairy dies."
Miss You My Beautiful Fairy - Angel !!!!! ♥♥♥

 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino