marți, 2 martie 2010

Realistic body paintings


Body painting is one of the most fascinating types of art forms. If you look closely at the picture above, you’ll notice that the leopard’s eyes, cheeks, and chin have been painted on the floor. The back of a female volunteer forms the rest of its face, with her bottom used as the big cat’s nose and upper lip.

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana, Craig Tracy decides what to paint when he sees the model’s body, using their shape as an inspiration for ideas. Sometimes he takes two days to plan before applying the first splash of paint. Once he figures that out, he spends up to nine hours painstakingly applying water-based paint to his volunteers’ bodies before photographing them in unique poses.

Body 
Paint Tiger Optical Illusion - Craig Tracy 1
Bodypaint Tiger Optical Illusion by Craig Tracy 2
Bodypaint Tiger Optical Illusion by Craig Tracy 3 

I personally did't take Bodypainting seriously for five or six years. The day that I finally        askwed myself "why ", why I liked painting on people so much, that led me to.. Well.. What if  I take this passionate interest seriously? That one question and a quiq Google search changed
the course of my life ." - Craig Tracy - 
Bodypaint Tiger Optical Illusion by Craig Tracy 6

9 comments:

Anderson Wasser on 2 martie 2010 la 03:59 spunea...

A arte brota de onde se menos espera. Eu vi uma vez pintarem a capa de um cd do Pink Floyd em corpos nus também.

El arte nace de donde menos se espera. Una vez vi pintado la portada de un CD de Pink Floyd en los cuerpos desnudos también.

mulţumesc!

Paul on 2 martie 2010 la 06:57 spunea...

The transformation to the final picture is amazing. The artist is certainly very talented.

I like you new template by the way, Dyeve :)

Paul on 2 martie 2010 la 07:00 spunea...

Oops, that should have been "liked your new template". I like this one too.

Oigen on 3 martie 2010 la 16:53 spunea...

Nice article. Keep up the good work

Unknown on 4 martie 2010 la 06:06 spunea...

@Anderson Wasser

:))..(multumesc!..)

A si es,tienes razón, el arte es el arte de poder de la mente y ser siempre ganador. gracias por tu comentario agradable. espere .. tengo una sorpresa en Río pronto:)

Buna dimineata! :)

Unknown on 4 martie 2010 la 06:10 spunea...

@Paul

Yes, and I was surprised at the end when actually descovering who stayed behind this optical illusions. :)

And,yes - I had problems with the old themplate and I had to make few changes, settings. Thx, I hope to stay in this one .. in the end.:))

A wonderful day!

Unknown on 4 martie 2010 la 06:12 spunea...

@Oigen

:)) Thanks,I will trie harder..see next post of mine, soon.. I just wait to posted :P

A beautiful morning to you!

Unknown on 4 martie 2010 la 08:04 spunea...

Oh wow! Those are amazing!
BTW, Dyeve I love the new template. At first, I thought I was on another page...Very cute!

XO
http://mybutteryfly.blogspot.com

Unknown on 4 martie 2010 la 08:55 spunea...

@" BUTERRY "fly
Ha ha ha..Me too.. I looked at over hundreds themplates, and I chouse this one couse is named " Farmville " - like the game on the facebook..:P

Thx dear, kisses..see ya'aaa

 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino