sâmbătă, 13 februarie 2010

Poems for Valentine's Day


Rain or Shine ... Be My Valentine


Raindrops on our dresses,
Sunshine on our face,
No matter what the weather,
The look of love won't be replaced.

The silent sound as rain falls,
The brilliance of the sun.
They only promise radiance,
Caused by either one.

Let it rain, or let it shine,
It won't matter none.
You're such a lovely Valentine,
In either rain, or sun.

Let it snow, let it hail,
Earth blanketed with white.
It won't prevent our day,
Or deny the magic of our night

by Donna Wallace


It's More Than Saying I Love You

We give on this day candy and flowers,
But we never stop to say thank you for the many hours.
You have stood by my side and gave a smile,
As if to tell our hearts it's been worth every mile.
No need to buy a teddy bear or even a card,
It's pretty simple and not at all hard.
Just put your arms around me and hold me tight,
And say without words that in your heart all is right.
You may say I Love You throughout the year,
But on this day you need to make sure.
The words so sweet and straight from your heart,
That your life would be lonely without my part.
So put forth the effort and take the time,
Look me in the eye and say I'm glad you're mine.
by AngelWatchin

Valentine's Day Love Poems

How Do I Love Thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being an ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,--I love thee with the Breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
by Elizabeth Barret Browning

6 comments:

belajar autocad on 13 februarie 2010 la 19:06 spunea...

cool....happy valentine

Unknown on 14 februarie 2010 la 09:19 spunea...

Hi Dyeve.
Have a nice day 8
Will.

Unknown on 14 februarie 2010 la 14:29 spunea...

Lovely poems! Happy Valentine's day to you Dyeve and to your family as well.

May God bless you with more ♥♥♥♥!

XO
http://mybutteryfly.blogspot.com/

Murad bM on 14 februarie 2010 la 16:01 spunea...

Very beautiful poem you have posted here.Very lovely !! Wish you a happy valentine's day Dyeve..

luzdluna on 14 februarie 2010 la 19:46 spunea...

feliz dia del amor y la amistad.besos

Anonim spunea...

the words are just too beautiful, happy valentine's day my dear

 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino