sâmbătă, 24 decembrie 2011

My Christmas Wish


Falalalalaaa....! Christmas is here in 1 day ... =)

Hey, Santa! Wishes do come true, dude, right?  So here’s my Christmas wish list:

I wish - that over the next year, I continue to triumph over challenges I face in life...
I wish - the wonders of childhood....
I wish -  I could read my dog's mind ...
I wish -  pajama party on Christmas...
I wish -  for a magical pen that would cause anything written...
I wish -  strawberry Champagne truffles ♥ ...
I wish - the moonlight reflecting off of the snow....
I wish -  it could be Christmas everyday ....
I wish -  peace and the end of hunger in the world..
I wish -  for endless patience and a clone.

Phew, quite a list. I don't think I can have everything but at least I have something concrete to get me by.
I’m not asking for too much, am I?
Yippeee!!!That's all!

Now,what about you? I’m pretty sure you have your own so  tell me about your wish list.

MERRY CHRISMAS,EVERYONE!!! 

2 comments:

Anderson Wasser on 28 decembrie 2011 la 03:57 spunea...

I wish good health for myself and those I love;
I wish much peace of mind;
I wish much love;
I wish good winds to make good flights;
Şi eu doresc tuturor prietenilor mei au îndeplinit dorinţele lor.
Tks!!!

Unknown on 3 ianuarie 2012 la 20:10 spunea...

I love your wish list! And no, you're not asking for too much. I hope Jesus has already granted some of your wishes.

Happy New Year, Dyeve!!! God bless you and your family. *hugs

 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino