miercuri, 1 septembrie 2010

Wanna party G-Girl?


-->
I was in third year .. and I returned from a party at 2 A.M. Being "poor" at that time I hadn't money to took a cab to home. Just when the tram was approaching the station four boys very drunk and in mood of scandal took the same tram with me. All the people „running” towards  first wagon, me too, they after us. :)

They made high noise, swearing, using bad language and me among them staying silent and quiet as a snail. – smiles ( smiling just now..then I couldn’t .. :) )
One of them drop a bottle of red wine about 3 l. on the flow right beside me; waves came into my sandals, my socks... I tried to get away from them without a single word or  sound, in another corner of the compartment looking to get closer on the door that it seems to me  may never been opened again..

Than, they looked at me .. me nothing; I was petrified.. Then they started to fighting between them just for „fun” .. becouse alcohol clearly spoken to their brains, were dizzy, the next station was so long .. tram was almost empty, my heart where frozen and ..My luck was that they thrown on to a man who has just get on tram from the station that followed, and they started to beat him .. and the guy who threw the wine, suddenly turns  and comes towards me ( OMG! – I said in my mind)  looking very satisfied and proud by what he did  it-   showing me "hiS blooDy  HAnd”  from the man’s chin ... who had  wiped his face covered in blood ..

Just when I started *to sing psalms from Bible in my brain*, finally  doors were unlocked ..and I don’t know how God or me could managed to get off from that tram, a few stations earlier (really didn’t matter anyway ) -- but I think I WAS f****** lucky, indeed!

Consequences :
2 months I have not been to any Party .. hopping  Obi-Wan, Dracula, Hanibal Lecter into a day of Friday 13 comes looking for him/them!
No more party, gal .."Always coca-cola!"... and excuse my bad english always ~ smiles.
 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino