sâmbătă, 21 august 2010

My wild side


♥ I know, I know,I have been quite absent these days; blame the summer, the sun, the pool, the BC – smiles - and work as well! Anyway, I am here again to talk to you again about fashion and this time about the animal print trend.

I sow few days before some gorgeus pictures from a cute pictorial, a nice cover of Jennifer Lopez who releases from her „the tiger” for us into Glamour magazine for September edition. As I sow her dressed in animal print I thought what a heck, who else don’t loves matching their dress or shoes with nail polish also a favorite accessory to this trend ? It makes a bold and beautiful statement, and an otherwise simple outfit incredibly fabulous. But take a walk on the wild side with me for a moment... This is a look that is certainly wild!








Now,whatever they are this nails ~ I think are darling, and love the placement of them, too.
But tell me, what do you think they are?




One of the biggest trends seen down the runways and on the streets is the animal prints on shoes, sandals, and now - nails. It used to be that in order to wear animal prints you would have to spend a lot of money especially when it came to exotic animal prints. While there is still the use of real animal skins for some shoes, many are synthetic prints which allow the prices to be lower as well as the fact that these shoes are more humane. The fact that some of these shoes, sandals are made not for the real skins allows more creative freedom on terms of changing up colors and scaling up or down the size of the print. 

These boots I think are Christian Louboutin if I am remembering correctly but anyway I remember the exact price  $269.00 becouse I want to have them in my autumn wardrobe ..now that my nails were already painted with the animal print.
So, I am going to be doing a bit of traveling for the next few days, and if the beautiful thing about this look is that respond well to travel, meaning  very low maintenance for a fabulous look.

Here’s to matching on the wild side .. rawrrrrr ...!
 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino