marți, 20 iulie 2010

Here we go magic again..


Have you had your mouth zipped  recently by " vuvuzela" called  World Cup in South Africa? No, becouse Spain deservedly won. Oleee!
Now, isn't  summer synonymous with  the heat, beaches, girls in bikinis and marine creatures, or too much sun  produces heatstroke..? Of course, not by alone this time becouse Paul the Octopus who has done her work in the World Championship,  went over seas and oceans in search of the lost paradise, and why not, to be mixed with a Shark.

Oh, yes, and the result should have been a hybrid, just when I thought that freaky movies  had run their course, Sharktopus rises from the depths of the dead sea directly in the Channel SyFy worthy of the legendary Roger Corman, who is responsible for this magic Sharktopus known, now.

The result is seen in the trailer below  and let's keep our fingers crossed for 5 min. that it will eventually turn up becouse is starring Eric Roberts as the scientist responsible for the genetic engineering of the hybrid voracious shark / octopus designed as a military secret weapon to Fight the new Somali pirates.

And just  remember that wherever there's a Shark..ak..ak..ak. and  an Octopus..us...us..us..  there tends to be  lots of blood be  sure about that....becouse Shark baits and if you wonder what is Eric Roberts, in the center of that,  think that this hard question if's somehow wrong!

Paul the Octopus: Live me alone, Sharkey! I'm exhausted !!!
Shark : Hey,Watch, Rate, Leave Comments, Subscribe, Tell Friends! - he smiled.
Paul the Octopus: Oh, plzz! Gimme a break!
Shark: What happens when you fall in love with a great Octopus?
Paul the Octopus:  I'm in love already with Dr.Sharktopus who's trying to conquer the world.
Shark: It's Dr. Shaktopus more beautiful than me?
Paul the Octopus: Watch out the movie and see!
Shark: How can not love the idea of half-and half-octopus shark eating so much shit again?
Paul the Octopus:Okay, pal, what's your hurry? You were going 45 in a 25 miles per hour zone, already!
Shark: Do you want to swim with the sharks without getting wet?
Paul the Octopus: Oh, no problem, I would rather stay in the pool.
Under the sea, a shark voice says: "Hey, dear, please don't get that big octopus out of the bath tub. I want to take a snack."
Paul the Octopus: Watch out Sharktopus the trailer of probably one of the more absurd from The History of Telemovie.
Shark: Really WTF was that? 

10 comments:

Sci-Fi Gene on 20 iulie 2010 la 15:14 spunea...

Unsurprisingly I will be looking forward to this film, and the sequel Mega Sharktopus vs Giant Pythiranhagatoroid. Even Paul didn't see that one coming...

Luiz Sommerville Junior on 21 iulie 2010 la 03:00 spunea...

Hello ! Nice article about on Sharktopus - SyFy movie, I confess that I do not like the actor and I can not say too much because I have not yet seen the film. The director made his name in a scientific journal who knows him to have some measure of reason in the vision he has of the monsters that may habit in the ocean depths, I prefer to think that in the sea living stars and mermaids singing !

Kiss

Unknown on 21 iulie 2010 la 06:01 spunea...

@Sci-Fi Gene

Huh? Sounds delicious as .. a rainbow of demons.
W** is Pythiranhagatoroid? I never heard about this one in my life.=)

Of course you're joking again, normal.
|>|_|.-.-.-.-.-.-.........

Unknown on 21 iulie 2010 la 06:08 spunea...

@Tavola De Estrelas

Hi!

I'm sorry, too but I must confess that I like Eric Roberts until now ( so, I did..) but he seems to have gone to childish even for me, if he agreed to play in this mega shark vs gian octopus only for kids ( 1-3 yo.
Oh, yea is by far the best with sirens in the seas or onto land also.

Dy, :-)

Dezbracatu on 21 iulie 2010 la 22:41 spunea...

Cariera lui Eric Roberts a inceput cu King of The Gypsies si se termina cu acest film cu rechiniashi, in opinia mea.:)

Unknown on 22 iulie 2010 la 04:50 spunea...

Hi Dyeve.
Thanks for passing bye.
Finally got here seems the more im online the less tme i have.lol
Great trailer it's so funny,i don't know where they get the idea from ? lol
Have a great week!

Unknown on 22 iulie 2010 la 10:39 spunea...

This is so funny!I have to see it!

My Internet was down for a week due to typhoon. How are you? Hope everything's fine at your end. Thanks much for dropping by on my blog despite my absence.

EVERY THOUGHT COUNTS

Unknown on 23 iulie 2010 la 04:49 spunea...

@Dezbracatu

smiles - Posibil sa ai dreptate, insa cred ca..uneori mai au si actorii acestia nevoie sa-si scoata latura asta - copilaroasa - la suprafata uneori..Ca mai noi toti, de altfel.

Unknown on 23 iulie 2010 la 04:50 spunea...

@Will

Thanks, man! Hard to catch-up the world. smiles.

Have a nice one, you too!

xo

Unknown on 23 iulie 2010 la 04:53 spunea...

@Cee

Nice to see you here! I read today what happened to you ( there..) and I found why you disappeared... I am truly very sorry about that - but I'm glad you are all healthy, now.
Thanks a lot and take care!

Dy,

XO

 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino