duminică, 25 aprilie 2010

CrazyJewerly


Jewelry is something we usually crave for but it, but look to this metal pieces from Rebekah Frank seem scaring me.

A masochistic fashionista like Lady Gaga can like something like this. :P ( I must admit that I like the picture no.1 and 4 :))]

Necklaces, bracelets, belts, laws and thorns, you can wear all these pieces everywhere becouse you will never be afraid of being attacked, rapped or other bad things can happen to you. :D All bad guys will step away from you even the good guys:)) as soon as they see your interesting accessories. Go on, hurry up and buy these fashionable monsters jewerly, with this "slogan":

Wach, but don't touch! Of course noone will touch you, be sure about that! :D

rebekah frank metal jewelry 7 Crazy Metal Jewelry by Rebekah 
Frank
rebekah frank metal jewelry 8 Crazy Metal Jewelry by Rebekah 
Frank
rebekah frank metal jewelry 1 Crazy Metal Jewelry by Rebekah 
Frankrebekah frank metal jewelry 5 Crazy Metal Jewelry by Rebekah 
Frankrebekah frank metal jewelry 4 Crazy Metal Jewelry by 
Rebekah 
Frankrebekah frank metal jewelry 2 Crazy Metal 
Jewelry by 
Rebekah 
Frankrebekah frank metal jewelry 3 Crazy Metal Jewelry by Rebekah 
Frankrebekah frank metal jewelry 6 Crazy Metal Jewelry by Rebekah 
Frank

4 comments:

Unknown on 26 aprilie 2010 la 02:03 spunea...

Hi Dyeve.
I guess women who wear these things date welders or scrapyard owners?LOL
Will.

Unknown on 27 aprilie 2010 la 11:31 spunea...

@Will

:)) Maybe..
Thx for visit. I wanted to ask you about you're avatar..why you chouse Jedi? Do you like, love alians? Are u one of them?:D :))

Unknown on 27 aprilie 2010 la 16:26 spunea...

Hi Dyeve.
Well i couldn't put up my own pic for a number of reasons, the main one i don't want my ex to find me,took me 3 years to escape her grasps.lol
and i tought Joda is cute not to stupid and funny like me.lol
will.

Unknown on 28 aprilie 2010 la 11:09 spunea...

@Will

Yes, you;re chouse for this image ( avatar) is a good one. I like Joda (Jedi) :)

You're crazy if you think that like this you will escape from her..:D
If a woman want something be sure she will have it all the time..so, I think for now you are safe and can put you're real face if you like - if not, it's oke like that too for me..I ws just curious:))

Thx for answer, I know- curiosity kill the cat always.. :))

XO

 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino