sâmbătă, 14 noiembrie 2009

Africana


Photobucket
Poem by an African Kid

This poem was nominated poem of 2005 for the best poem, written by an African kid.........




When I born, I Black,

When I grow up, I Black,

When I go in Sun, I Black,
When I scared, I Black,

When I sick, I Black,
And when I die, I still black...


And you White fellow,

When you born, you pink,
When you grow up, you White,

When yo! u go in Sun, you Red,
When you cold, you blue,

When you scared, you yellow,
When you sick, you Green,

And when you die, you Gray...
And you calling me colored??

2 comments:

Laszlo on 14 noiembrie 2009 la 23:56 spunea...

How sweet!

LifePositiveWay on 16 noiembrie 2009 la 21:56 spunea...

This is so lovely and impressive.

 

d y e v e Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino